Skip to content
(1) The contractual partner for all orders within the conditions of this online contract is NoArts, owner Ralf Nonnweiler, Bürgermeister-Regitz-Straße 27, 66539 Neunkirchen, hereinafter referred to as NoArts.
(2) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts concluded by consumers (§ 13 BGB) within the framework of our electronic ordering service.
(3) The following general terms and conditions apply, unless otherwise agreed with NoArts, for the entirety of both the current and future business relationship between NoArts and the customer.
(4) Deviating or supplementary general terms and conditions of the customer do not become part of the contract in each individual case without the express written consent of NoArts.
- Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the goods and products from NoArts on the website available at https://www.noarts.de/ is not an offer within the meaning of § 145 ff. BGB. It is subject to change and non-binding. We reserve the right to make changes to the specific design or color.
(2) The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalouge.
(3) The contract is only concluded with a later order confirmation by NoArts or the dispatch of the ordered goods to the customer. The order confirmation (e-mail) sent to you by us immediately after receipt of the order, only confirms that we have received your order, is not yet a binding order confirmation. The order confirmation contains all the details of your order and is also used for your control. If the offer cannot be accepted, the customer will be informed of the unavailability of the ordered goods instead of accepting the order. Any purchase price payments already made will be reimbursed immediately.
(4) The inventory display in the e-shop on the product detail pages is without guarantee.
- Prices, shipping costs
(1) The purchase price and any shipping costs are due upon conclusion of the contract. The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax.
(2) We only deliver our goods to customers within the European Union.
(3) In the case of deliveries within Germany and within the European Union, the shipping costs are calculated at the current prices for insured standard parcels by the consignors commissioned. In the case of special sizes and / or products that are not shipped as standard due to their weight, volume or nature, higher shipping costs may apply in individual cases.
(4) We are entitled to make partial deliveries insofar as this is reasonable for you. If a partial service is provided at our instigation, there are no additional shipping costs. Additional shipping costs will only be charged if the partial delivery is made at your express request.
(1) Payment methods available are cash when picked up in the NoArts shop, online in advance (bank transfer) or PayPal.
The payment service “PayPal” is provided by the company PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg.
For the different payment methods, NoArts provides the corresponding payment providers to process the payment in the course of the ordering process.
(2) In the event of default in payment, NoArts reserves the right to claim dunning costs. A lump sum of € 5.00 per order is charged for processing defaults.
(3) NoArts is entitled to demand default interest of 5% point above the base rate. If the customer is an entrepreneur, this interest rate is 8% point above the base rate. The proof that higher or, more extensive damage caused by default or, lower damage caused by a default has arisen is open to the beneficiary contracting party in each case by means of this proof.
(1) NoArts delivers the ordered goods to the delivery address specified by the customer in the order. The delivery time within Germany is approx. 3-5 days, unless otherwise specified for the product. Depending on the country, delivery is made by insured standard shipping. Deliveries abroad take longer and can not be influenced by NoArts. If a service is delayed beyond the promised point in time, claims from this can only be asserted after a period of at least two weeks, set by the customer has expired.
(2) The occurrence of delay in delivery is determined by the statutory provisions.
(3) If the customer is in default of acceptance, if he fails to cooperate or if our delivery is delayed for other reasons for which he is responsible, we are entitled to demand compensation for the resulting damage including additional expenses (e.g. storage costs).
(4) The delivery of individual products is not carried out by NoArts itself.